360 Softgels (0515)
- Each softgel provides the equivalent of 500 mg of fresh garlic
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- May help reduce elevated serum blood lipid levels/hyperlipidemia in adults
- Traditionally used for the relief of symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections and catarrh
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colours, or flavours; wheat or yeast
|Each softgel contains:|
|Odourless Garlic (Allium sativum L.) (bulb) 100:1 extract (equivalent to 500 mg of garlic)||5 mg|
Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), soybean oil, vegetable oil, yellow beeswax, lecithin.
Holista Odourless Garlic delivers a 100:1 extract of garlic, equivalent to 500 mg of raw garlic, without the associated odour. Used in herbal medicine to help maintain cardiovascular health and reduce elevated blood lipid levels, garlic also helps relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections.
Garlic has a long history of use to ward off colds, the flu and to keep a person healthy year round. In tradition herbal medicine, garlic is used to treat symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections, to prevent or reduce occurrence of bacterial and viral infections and to assist improving healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels. Garlic might increase the risk of bleeding in those with a blood disorder or who are taking blood thinners. Please consult your physician prior to use. Discontinue use prior to surgery.
Each softgel provides and equivalent of 500mg of fresh garlic, in an odour-reduced format.
CAUTIONS / WARNINGS:
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use if you have pemphigus (any of several diseases characterized by the formation of successive eruptions of large blisters on apparently normal skin and mucous membranes, often in association with sensations of itching or burning)
- Consult a health care provider prior use if you have diabetes
- Consult a health care provider prior use if you are taking blood thinners, protease inhibitors or cholesterol-lowering medication
- Do not use prior to surgery
- Garlic can irritate the GI tract in some people.
- Keep out of reach of children
Used in herbal medicine to help maintain cardiovascular health and reduce elevated blood lipid levels/hyperlipidaemia in adults. Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections and catarrhal conditions.
Recommended dosage (adults): 2 softgels per day or as recommended by a physician.