- Each softgel provides 1000 mg of Tonalin® proprietary blend of CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)
- Enhances lean body mass and fat metabolism to support healthy weight management
- Naturally sourced from safflower oil, and contains no artificial preservatives, colours, or flavours; wheat or yeast
- Tonalin is environmentally sustainable and the highest quality CLA available
|Each softgel contains:|
|Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)||780 mg|
|From 1000 mg of Tonalin® CLA blend from safflower oil|
Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel).
Tonalin® CLA from Holista helps reduce body fat when combined with exercise and a healthy diet. Derived from safflower seed oil, Tonalin CLA is the leading form of CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) available. CLA changes the way the body uses and stores energy, leading to increased lean muscle mass and decreased body fat.
CLA (Conjugated linoleic acid) is a natural part of our diet, found mainly in dairy and meats. Our natural intake of CLA has declined due to our current eating pattern and the way cattle are fed. Tonalin® CLA is derived from safflower seed oil and is the leading, purest and most researched brand of CLA on the market.
CLA diverts fat into the muscle cells where it can be burned off during exercise. CLA activates an enzyme which promotes the burning of fat in the muscle cells. CLA helps to reduce body fat, burns calories by increasing lean muscle muss and prevent cells from refilling. For people who follow a healthy diet and are committed to a healthy lifestyle will find CLA a perfect fit!
CAUTIONS / WARNINGS:
- If diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician prior to use
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are currently taking prescription medications, or have an existing health condition
- May cause gastrointestinal upset
- Keep out of reach of children
May help support a modest reduction in fat mass when used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
2 softgels 3 times daily or as recommended by a physician. Consult a physician for use beyond 6 months.