- A natural digestive aid in convenient capsule form
- Includes essential vitamins and minerals, with added potassium and boron
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
|Each capsule contains:|
|Apple Cider Vinegar (Malus sylvestris) (fruit)||500 mg|
Gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), vegetable magnesium stearate.
Holista Apple Cider Vinegar is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, with additional potassium and boron, for the maintenance of good health. It has traditionally been used to promote healthy digestion by adding acid to the digestive process, benefitting those with poor digestion.
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) has been used in traditional folk medicine for many health complaints. Apple cider is made from the fermented juice from freshly crushed apples and is can be taken as a liquid or in pill supplement form. If taken before a meal, apple cider vinegar adds acid to the digestive process, benefiting those with poor digestion.
ACV is used as a digestive aid and it may assist in weight loss, although to date, this claim is unproven in clinical research.
CAUTIONS / WARNINGS:
- May irritate hernia, ulcers or other gastro-intestinal conditions – consult a physician prior to use if you suffer from these or any other existing health condition
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
For the maintenance of good health.
1–3 capsules, 3 times daily with plenty of water or as recommended by a physician.