120 (0210), 120 Capsules/60 Softgels (0211)
- Each capsule contains 200 mg of green tea extract, a natural source of antioxidants
- Supports weight management alongside a healthy diet and exercise
- Contains 60% catechins, including 25% epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG)
- EGCG may help with appetite control and support fat metabolism for energy
- Contains 12.5% caffeine, a thermogenic (increases rate of metabolism)
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colours, or flavours; wheat or yeast
|Each capsule contains:|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf)||200 mg|
|(60% catechins, 25% EGCg*, 12.5% caffeine)|
Gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), rice starch, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Holista Green Tea Extract is standardized to contain 60% catechins and 25% EGCg per 200 mg capsule. A rich source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health, green tea has also been used effectively to support weight management, in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise.
Green tea's popularity has increased due to its many health benefits, including its antioxidant, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory actions as well as supporting cardiovascular health and weight management. Green Tea may support weight loss by enhancing the rate at which the body burns dietary sugar and fat for energy called, thermogenesis. This enhancement increases the fat burning potential. Lastly, Green Tea helps reduce fat absorption by preventing fat from being broken down for absorption.
Research on Green Tea shows evidence that it may aid in the prevention of certain diseases, help reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer and improve cognitive performance and mental alertness.
CAUTIONS / WARNINGS:
- Individuals who are hypersensitive to caffeine should avoid supplementation with green tea extract
- Do not use this product without first consulting your health care provider if you suffer from high blood pressure, angina or other heart problems
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are anemic
- Green tea supplementation may decrease the absorption of non-heme iron
- Consult a physician prior to use if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble
- Keep out of reach of children
Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. To be used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity (if possible) to help in weight management.
3 capsules daily (equivalent to approximately 3 cups of green tea per day) with meals or as recommended by a physician. Consult a physician for use beyond 12 weeks.