60 mL Spray (0547)
- Natural antibacterial, antiseptic, and antifungal in a convenient spray
- Relieves a wide range of minor skin ailments
- Includes peppermint oil and menthol for a cooling sensation and pleasant aroma
- Ideal size for purse, backpack, or gym bag, and to take camping, boating, or hiking
- Safely and gently obtained through steam distillation
Ingredients: Alcohol denatured, aqua, glycerin, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil, menthol, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil.
Holista Tea Tree Spray offers the cleansing antiseptic and antimicrobial action of tea tree oil in a convenient spray with cooling peppermint and menthol. Tea tree oil treats minor cuts and scrapes, prevents infections, relieves a variety of skin conditions, and acts as a natural insect repellent.
The Tea Tree Spray from Holista® provides a convenient way to use the natural antibacterial power of tea tree oil like never before!
Tea tree oil is best known as a potent, natural product used to eradicate head lice and nits and also as being a natural first aid remedy for common ailments of the skin. Tea Tree Spray´s primary use is as a gentle skin antibacterial cleanser; with one spray, it has the ability to help clean and prevent further infection of minor cuts and abrasions. ; But that´s not all; the spray can also be used to help acne, nail-bed fungal infections, sunburns and insect bites and stings.
Holista´s Tea Tree Spray also contains peppermint oil and menthol; ingredients that have a cooling effect on the skin, providing a refreshing and uplifting fragrance that makes the skin feel invigorated and refreshed. ; This multi-functional spray can also be used on hot, tired feet and muscles and even to help fight odour-causing bacterial found on feet and in shoes.
Holista cares about your health, which is why we created another uniquely formulated product for your health and beauty, inside and out.
CAUTIONS / WARNINGS:
- Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact, rinse immediately with water
- For external use only
- Avoid all topical use of Tea Tree Oil on cats and dogs. These animal species appear to poorly tolerate Tea Tree Oil leading to possible serious toxicity. As well, oral use in pets should also be avoided.
- Do not use full strength for children under 18 months of age or if pregnant – dilute to « strength
- Do not use in the presence of dermatitis or other chronic skin conditions
- Keep out of reach of children
Natural antibacterial skin cleanser in a convenient spray for relief of minor skin abrasions. Helps relieve sunburn and insect bites. Peppermint and menthol cool the skin and leave a pleasant aroma.
Spray directly onto desired area and repeat as required.