60+30 capsules (0478)
- Standardized 300 mg St. John's Wort extract provides 900 mcg of hypericin per capsule
- Traditionally used for the relief of restlessness or nervousness
- Helps promote good quality sleep
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colours, or flavours; wheat or yeast
|Each capsule contains:|
|St. John’ Wort (Hypericum perforatum) (extract, aerial parts)||300 mg|
|Standardized to contain 0.3% hypericin (900 mcg per capsule)|
Rice starch, gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
St. John’s Wort is known as “nature’s antidepressant” for its ability to improve mood without side effects. Holista St. John’s Wort delivers 300 mg per capsule standardized to 0.3% hypericin to ensure consistency and potency. This gentle, yet effective sedative relieves restlessness and nervousness, and helps treat symptoms of sleep disorders.
St. John´s Wort has shown to help people improve mood, sleeplessness and ease anxiety and nervous tension. Studies have also shown improvement in mild to moderate depression. There are virtually no adverse side effects associated with St John's Wort, unlike the pharmaceutical anti-depressant drugs. While St John's Wort is a thoroughly researched herbal remedy with an excellent track record, we recommend that people diagnosed with clinical depression use it under the supervision of their qualified health professional. Holista´s St. John´s Wort is standardized to 0.3% Hypericin.
- May be used up to 6 weeks
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- May cause drowsiness
- Consult a health care provider if symptoms persist or if you experience sleep disturbances
- May cause photosensitivity - avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet light (UV) or UV therapy
- Consult a health care provider if you are taking any prescription medications, including contraceptives (birth control), HIV-1 protease inhibitors, non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors, immunosuppressants, anticoagulants, digoxin, theophylline, serotonergic antidepressants, migraine therapies, SSRIs/prescription antidepressants, and/or anti-epilepsy drugs
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, except on the advice of a physician
- Keep out of reach of children
Traditionally used as a sedative for the relief of restlessness or nervousness. Helps to treat symptoms of sleep disorders.
1 capsule 3 times daily preferably with meals or as recommended by a physician. May be used up to 6 weeks.