180 Softgels (0516), 120+30 Softgels (0528)
- Each softgel provides 1000 mg of fish oil concentrate, including 180 mg of EPA and 120 mg of DHA
- Helps support cardiovascular health, brain function, and healthy serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols
- Free of artificial preservatives, colours, or flavours; wheat or yeast
- Certified for purity and potency by the International Verified Omega-3™ (IVO™) program, a proud supporter of marine stewardship and global sustainability
|Each softgel contains:|
|Fish Oil* (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel, salmon)||1000 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||180 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||120 mg|
|* From MEG-3® brand fish oil concentrate. Molecularly distilled, ultra purified.|
Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), natural tocopherols.
Holista Premium Omega-3 Fish Oil delivers a highly purified source of beneficial fish oils sourced from wild salmon, anchovy, mackerel, and sardine. This premium formula offers 180 mg of EPA and 120 mg of DHA to support cardiovascular and cognitive health while helping to reduce serum triglycerides and easing the pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis.
Omega-3 Wild Salmon and Fish Oil ;is a blend of wild salmon and 100% MEG-3® wild fish oils from anchovy and sardine. Each softgel provides 180 mg of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 120 mg of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid).
MEG-3 is a naturally sourced, safe and pure USP verified fish oil derived from wild harvested fish. Impurities from fish oils such as PCBs, dioxin, mercury and other heavy metals are removed before the fish oil is concentrated. The MEG-3 fish oil brand is leading the industry standard for purity and quality in Canada, where they are manufactured.
Omega-3 fatty acids support the cardiovascular system by lowering triglyceride levels. Omega-3 fatty acids also promote brain function. Other uses for essential fatty acids include premenstrual syndrome (PMS), inflammatory conditions, metabolic deficiencies, cardiovascular disease and inflammatory skin conditions
For more information on MEG-3, please visit: meg-3.com
CAUTIONS / WARNINGS:
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are currently taking oral medication, or have an existing health condition
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking blood thinning medication, or any other oral m
- May cause mild gastrointestinal upset, which is usually alleviated by taking with food
- Use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding should be in consultation with a physician
Source of EPA, DHA and omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health. Omega-3 fatty acids help promote cardiovascular health and brain function.
1 softgel 3 times daily with meals or as recommended by a physician.