150 Softgels (0521)
- Each softgel provides 1000 mg of wild salmon and fish oil
- 300 mg EPA and 200 mg DHA in every softgel
- Supports cardiovascular and cognitive health, and helps maintain healthy serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols
- Free of artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, corn, egg, shellfish, salt, or tree nuts
- Non-GMO, and free from wheat, gluten, yeast, and soy
- Certified for purity and potency by the International Verified Omega-3™ (IVO™) program, a proud supporter of marine stewardship and global sustainability
|Each softgel contains:|
|Wild Salmon and Fish Oil* (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel)||1000 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||300 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||200 mg|
|*From MEG-3® brand fish oil concentrate.
Molecularly distilled, ultra purified.
Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), natural tocopherols.
Holista Extra Strength Omega-3 with Wild Salmon Oil provides a highly purified source of beneficial fish oils sourced from wild salmon, anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel. 300 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA in this extra strength formula supports cardiovascular and cognitive health while helping to reduce serum triglycerides.
Omega-3 with Wild Salmon Oil is a blend of wild salmon and 100% MEG-3® wild fish oils from anchovy and sardine. Each softgel provides 300mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 200mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid).
MEG-3 is a naturally sourced, safe and pure USP verified fish oil derived from wild harvested fish. Impurities from fish oils such as PCBs, dioxin, mercury and other heavy metals are removed before the fish oil is concentrated. The MEG-3 fish oil brand is leading the industry standard for purity and quality in Canada, where they are manufactured.
Omega-3 fatty acids support the cardiovascular system by lowering triglyceride levels. Omega-3 fatty acids also promote brain function. Other uses for essential fatty acids include premenstrual syndrome (PMS), inflammatory conditions, metabolic deficiencies, cardiovascular disease and inflammatory skin conditions
For more information on MEG-3, please visit: www.meg-3.com
CAUTIONS / WARNINGS:
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are currently taking oral medication, or have an existing health condition
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking blood thinning medication, or any other oral m
- May cause mild gastrointestinal upset, which is usually alleviated by taking with food
- Use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding should be in consultation with a physician
Helps support cardiovascular and cognitive health and reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols. Source of EPA and DHA for the maintenance of good health.
1 softgel 2–4 times daily with meals or as recommended by a physician. Keep out of reach of children.