50 mL Tincture Natural Wild Cherry Flavour (0457)
- Alcohol-free extract ideal for kids and adults alike
- Provides 1000 mg of organic Echinacea purpurea extract in every 1 mL drop
- EchinaMax® is a patented extract guaranteed to contain three key echinacea actives
- Helps in the prevention of colds and sore throats and can reduce symptom duration
- Naturally sweetened in great-tasting cherry flavour
Each mL contains:
Echinacea purpurea 1000 mg (from Echinacea Aerial Parts and Roots, extract 1:1 in a 95:5 ratio).
Glycerin, purified water, natural black cherry flavour.
Holista Echinacea provides 1000 mg of Echinacea purpurea in an alcohol-free tincture with natural wild cherry flavour. The whole plant is used for maximum effectiveness, providing immune system support as well as antiviral and antibacterial actions. Echinacea helps relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections.
A standardized herbal liquid extract of certified organic Echinacea purpurea 1000 mg, recommended for immune system support, antiviral, and antibacterial actions. Holista´s Echinacea Liquid is ideal for children, as its alcohol free and comes in a pleasant natural, wild cherry flavour. It´s also ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets.
Liquid Echinacea drops can be added to water or taken directly from the dropper into the mouth. For a boost of the immune system to help prevent viral infections, cold and flu, echinacea can help.
Suitable for children at one half the adult dose. Not recommended for children under 2 years.
CAUTIONS / WARNINGS:
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressant medications
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician before use
- Consult a physician prior to use if you have rheumatoid arthritis
- Do not use if you have an allergy to other plants of the Asteracae/Compositae (daisy) family
- Consult a physician prior to use if you suffer from an immune system disorder
- Consult a physician prior to use if you have a progressive systemic disease, such as tuberculosis, leucosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, HIV infection
- Consult a physician if symptoms persist
- May be used for 10–21 days
Supportive therapy in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections (e.g., common colds). Helps to relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections.
2 mL 5 times per day at the first sign of infection or as recommended by a physician. For use beyond 8 weeks, consult a physician.