200 softgels (0519), 100+33 softgels (0242)
- Standardized 40 mg black cohosh extract providing 1 mg triterpenes
- Clinically shown to help relieve menopausal symptoms
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colours, or flavours; wheat or yeast
|Each softgel contains:|
|Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) (rhizome or root)||40 mg|
|(standardized to 1 mg triterpenes)|
Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), soybean oil, yellow beeswax, lecithin.
Holista Black Cohosh delivers 40 mg of black cohosh per softgel, standardized to 1 mg triterpenes, to ensure potency. Black Cohosh helps balance fluctuating hormone levels to provide effective relief from the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes, sleep disturbances, and nervous tension, as well as symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) is a widely used herbal extract with a long history or traditional use for the treatment of menopause. Black Cohosh can help provide relief of menopause symptoms, including hot flashes, depression, sleep disturbances, nervous tension, anxiety, changes in libido, vaginal atrophy and night sweats. Each softgel is standardized to contain 1 mg triterpenes. Black Cohosh possesses mild sedative and anti-inflammatory qualities.
Black Cohosh can also be helpful in relieving premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms, such as cramping, mood changes and bloating.
CAUTIONS / WARNINGS:
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one year
- Consult a practitioner prior to use if symptoms persist or worsen
- Consult a practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding
- Consult a practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble
- Do no use if pregnant
Clinically shown to help relieve menopausal symptoms.
1–2 softgels daily before meals or as recommended by a physician.